The overall objective of the project is to expand social entrepreneurship and contributes to raise employement rates in the Cross Border area.
Sub objectives to be achieved:
Specific sub-objectives of the project are:
- Improve the entrepreneurial competences of human resources of social enterprises and people planning to run business in field of social economy, piloting in tourism and food sector
- Increase knowledge and skills in establishing and managing the social entrepreneurship entities,
- Measure and strengthen and increase the social impact of social enterprises in terms of unemployed integration in the CB area
- Delivery of tools to develop the entrepreneurial competence in the field of social economy,
- Identify the best practices in the field of social entrepreneurship,
- Increase the awareness of benefits from the social entrepreneurship sector for society and economy.