The Municipality of Thermi under the project “Actions for Supporting and Enhancing Social Entrepreneurship at Local Level” with the acronym ACT SOCIAL launched the One Stop Shop Help Desk for Social Entrepreneurship. The One Stop Shop Help Desk’s aim is to inform the beneficiaries of the project and civilians from the wider area about the project’s actions and Social Economy in general. Indicatively, the One Stop Shop Help Desk provides information on the following topics:
- Information on Social Solidarity Economy,
- Information on possible sources of funding from existing or anticipated financial instruments under national or EU programs,
- Business guidance for the establishment of Social Enterprises in accordance with the terms and conditions of the existing legal framework,
- Counseling support for social entrepreneurs in relation to everyday issues,
- Advisory support and business guidance to existing Social Enterprises based in the Municipality of Thermi for any of the above issues,
- Networking with other similar structures and mechanisms operating in the cross-border area between Greece and Bulgaria and in Greece,
- Information for the beneficiaries of the project and other stakeholders about the project’s actions, publicity actions, educational actions through the e-learning platform and the educational material to be elaborated within the project.
The One Stop Shop Help Desk for Social Entrepreneurship is located in 28 Tavaki Str. in Thermi. The contact details are: +30 2313 300731,32,33,25 (ext. 458 & 459), e-mail: [email protected].